Friday, June 15, 2012

Hi There

Hey Y'all! Long time, no blog. I've been busy in real life. Holding a yard sale and whatnot. That stuff is hard work. Definitely glad it's over. Even though I haven't been showing my face around these parts recently, I have discovered the joy of Instagram. If you would like to follow along, my user name is unusual_form.


2012-06-15

Tee - Old Navy
Skirt - Vintage, Thrifted
Necklace - Target
Shoes - Vintage Ferragamo, Thrifted

Now on to the matter at hand (or on body)...my outfit.  I'm still up to my thrifty ways.  In fact, this outfit rings in at less than $25.00. I've been loving this gray t-shirt I picked up at Old Navy for $5.00.  It's heathered with sweatshirt-like details that really toughens up otherwise sweet pieces such as the peach vintage knit skirt ($3.00) and vintage Ferragamos.  Yes, I am now the proud owner of vintage Ferragamos thanks to my local thrift store and a $5.00 bill. 

I'm thinking about re-opening my Etsy store with a focus on vintage clothing.  I find so many great things that either aren't my size or aren't my style, but I just hate to leave them behind.  Any thoughts?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form