Friday, May 11, 2012

30x30 - Outfit 29



30x30 29


Blouse - Old Navy
Skinnies - Bullhead Black, Resale Shop
Flats - Calvin Klein, Dillard's
Necklace - Vintage, Antique Store
Bracelet - Vintage 

I actually wore this outfit last week, but didn't have a chance to photograph it.  I wore it on a day trip for work.  My boss and I went to measure a volunteer fire station for a small town.  I couldn't find any data on the town's population, but the county seat has a population of 1,355 and the entire county has 8,195 people.  So needless to say this town is tiny.  While having lunch in the county seat, I remarked to my boss that I was probably the first person to wear red pant in the town.  He replied that I was at least the first person to wear red pants and mean it to be stylish.  Haha.  Kara, small town trend setter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form