Sunday, April 22, 2012

30x30 - Outfit 18



30x30 18

Shirt - Gap
Skirt - Elle, Kohl's
Boots - Frye, Resale Shop
Necklace - Vintage, Great-Aunt
Belt - Thrifted


Kind of crazy week last week.  Real life definitely superseded blog life.  This week I'll be playing catch up.  I actually wore this outfit a week ago Saturday.  A house my firm designed was part of a home tour and I acted as tour guide.  About 50% of the people that came through ask if my (younger) co-worker and I were the homeowners.  Yeah right.  What could two people in their mid/late twenties do to be able to afford a million dollar home.  The sad fact about our profession is that most architects/designers can't afford the homes they are designing.  One day my husband and I will be able to design and build our own home.  It might be a yurt, but it will be ours.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form