Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Slight Variation


2012-03-14


Today is just a slight variation on this outfit.  Sometimes as bloggers we feel like it has to be "all new, all the time", but that can be expensive.  One of the reason the 30 for 30 challenge was so popular is that it proves great variety can come from a few well chosen pieces.  It's the same concept I've been trying to demonstrate with my Blah to Blog-Worthy Series.  One item can make a huge difference in the look and feel of an outfit.  Be more creative with what you have, not with what you can buy (trust me, I'm saying this mostly for my own benefit).



Cardigan - Banana Republic
Blouse - Vintage, Thrifted
Skirt - Elle, Kohl's
Boots - Vintage, Thrifted
Necklace - Vintage, Thrifted
Belt - Thrifted




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form