Thursday, March 1, 2012

Everyday Dress

I had an important meeting at work today, so I wanted to dress extra spiffy. Before I left the house, I asked my husband how I looked. His first response (without even looking at me) was: "You look great." I then insisted that he look at my outfit before commenting. After seeing my outfit his response was: "Ooh! You look very professional. You should dress like this every day." Like I don't dress professionally most days? Oh well, I'm glad he at least appreciated the outfit.


2012-03-01


Blazer - Banana Republic, Thrifted
Blouse - Old Navy, Thrifted
Skirt - Banana Republic
Heels - Gianni Bini, Dillard's
Brooch - Vintage, Antique Store




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form