Friday, March 2, 2012

Casual Friday

I'm been changing into this outfit every day after work for the last three days.  It's so comfy. The shirts and shoes also happen to be the spoils of my Wednesday thrifting plunder.  It's becoming a weekly ritual that I run to The Attic, my favorite thrift store for vintage, during lunch.  Wednesday is the first day of the week that they are open.  This week proved to be successful.  I bought the shirt below ($2.00), the shoes below ($2.00), the blazer from yesterday ($5.00), plus two other pairs of vintage shoes.



2012-03-02


Blouse - Vintage, Thrifted
Skinnies - BDG, Urban Outfitters
Belt - Vintage, Goodwill
Flats - Vintage, Thrifted



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form