Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Casual or Cute

One thing I did not take into account with my 5 Piece French Wardrobe was supporting local businesses.  I added it to my Fast Five Challenge late in the game, but it's there none the less.  I've made a commitment to support local businesses first, before I resort to chains or mass market retailers.

I did my part yesterday and bought a new top at Savoir-Faire, a cute shop close to my work.  Below you'll see two outfits, one casual and one cute.



2012-02-28 B


Casual

Cardigan - Banana Republic
Top - October Sky, Savoir-Faire
Skinnies - BDG, Urban Outfitters
Flats - Naturalizers
Necklace - Vintage




2012-02-28 A


Cute

Cardigan - Banana Republic
Top - October Sky, Savoir-Faire
Skirt - Thrifted
Pearls - Vintage
Belt - Thrifted
Heels - Gianni Bini, Dillard's




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form