Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Local Love

When I began the 5PFW early last year, one of my goals was to be more sustainable in my clothing purchases. I made provisions for buying second-hand, but I did not take into account items that were made locally and/or by independent craftspeople. This t-shirt is one such item. I purchased it before the holidays at a local crafts fair featuring independent artists. The tee was made by Erin of ArkieStyle. Be sure to check out her website and etsy shop. She has more than just Arkansas themed items, but you have to admit, the t-shirt is pretty cute.



2012-01-04 B

Blazer - Ann Taylor, Thrifted
T-shirt - Arkie Style
Jeans - BDG, Urban Outfitters
Boots - Lucky, Dillard's




2012-01-04 a



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form