Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Fall 5 Piece French Wardrobe - #4

I've really gone with the neutrals for my 5PFW, haven't I? I thought I would buy more statement pieces, but apparently when faced with limitations, I play it safe.

I just couldn't resist this sweater though, especially after I saw the back. In true Kara form, I didn't just go pay full price. I bought this Kimchi Blue sweater for $10. Originally $50 at Urban Outfitters, I picked it up at Name Brand Clothing just before Christmas.  It was perfect for the family Christmas dinner paired with my versatile red skirt (I told you I'd wear it, I just didn't get a picture until now).



2012-01-11 b

Sweater - Kimchi Blue, Name Brand Clothing
Skirt - Vintage, Goodwill
Heels - Gianni Bini, Dillard's




2012-01-11 c

Check out that back!




2012-01-11 d

With vintage-inspired bead work like that, who needs jewelry?





2012-01-11 A

This sweater can go sweet or sassy. Paired with a vintage high-waist skirt (Oscar de la Renta, btw), it's much more Joan Holloway. Oh, who am I kidding? I'll never be Joan, Peggy maybe... but never Joan.




1 comment:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form