Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Can You Keep a Secret?

This shirt is about three sizes too big, but when I saw it at Plato's Closet (vintage among the mall brands!) I just had to have it.  The little navy specks give an outfit the perfect combination of neutral and interest, plus I have a weakness for tie-necks.  When I saw it was Halston III, a line they did for J.C. Penney's, I was sold, or should I say the shirt was sold.

I paired the blouse with classic pieces, like my tweed blazer (the better to hide the excess fabric with, my dear), and threw on an enamel brooch for a little fun.  I think it hits the right note between vintage and modern. And nobody is the wiser about my oversized shirt.


2012-01-17 a

Blazer - Vintage, Goodwill
Blouse - Vintage, Halston III, Plato's Closet
Skinnies - BGD, Urban Outfitters
Boots - Vintage, Goodwill
Brooch - Vintage, Goodwill



2012-01-17 b

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form