Tuesday, December 13, 2011

EBEW - Sequins + Sparkles

Sadly, you are currently viewing one of the few spangly pieces I own.  My life has so few occasions that call for spangle, I've just never invested in any.  The glitter pieces I do own must do double duty, work wear and fun wear.  Granted, I didn't wear this to work (a little too "night on the town"), but this top easily transitions to a professional setting with the addition of trousers and sensible shoes.

Today is a momentous occasion though.  It's the first time I'm worn leggings as pants.  It's only be a fad for, oh I don't know, forever.  Welcome to the 21st century, Kara.



2011-12-13  c


Velvet Blazer - Coldwater Creek, Thrifted
Tunic - Simply Vera, Kohl's
Leggings - T.J. Maxx
Boots - BCBGeneration, Dillards
Bracelet - Antique Mall






Sequins + Sparkles | Everybody, Everywhere



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form