Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thrift Find for the Week

I have literally not stepped foot in a thrift store since my last thrift find, over a month ago.  What can I say?  Life's been busy.  I did manage to stop in Goodwill yesterday after work and picked up this little gem.

Now, I know what your thinking, "Kara, are you crazy?  There is no way you can pull off a floral blouse from the 70s."  Well, you might be right, but I'm going to darn well try.  I'm going to do more than try.  I'm going to write a post about integrating vintage clothing into a modern wardrobe.  Using this shirt.



Thrift Finds 2011-11-19 A


Blouse - Vintage, Goodwill, $3.50




Thrift Finds 2011-11-19 B


Look at that pattern!  Now that's some vintage floral goodness!


1 comment:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form