Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mrs. Unusual Form

Well, I'm back to the blogging world.  Thanks to all the lovely ladies who posted for me last week.  I hope you all enjoyed their posts as much as I did.

I'm now officially married.  We had a lovely wedding and fun-filled honeymoon.  I'll be sure to share some photos soon.  A wedding dress must be the ultimate outfit post.

Today, I'm wearing a necklace that I won from the lovely Marie of Watch Me Dress.  I'm telling you.  I can't wait for this girl to start her own shop.  The jewelry she makes will be selling like hot cakes. I just happened to have a tank top that matched perfectly with the colbalt and minty green of the necklace.  Some things are meant to be.



2011-11-10


Blazer - Vintage, Goodwill
Tank Top - F21, Resale Shop
Jeans - Gap
Flats - Naturalizer
Necklace - Won from Watch Me Dress






2011-11-10 detail



1 comment:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form