Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Guest Post - Marie of Watch Me Dress

I asked a few lovely ladies from around the web to be virtual guests at my wedding.  This week while I'm sunning on a Bahamian beach, these ladies will share with you what they "wore" to my wedding.  Hopefully you'll get some great ideas about what to wear to a fall wedding. Today we have Marie of Watch Me Dress.



DSCN7180


First I must say a big Congrats to the newly married Kara and how happy I am to be invited virtually to your wedding. Though wedding attire can be hard to get together during the cooler months I took this post as a challenge. Hopefully the colors I wore scream fall instead of pumpkins. hehe 

This virtual wedding look consists of a basic sleeveless dress, pop of color from my shoes and cardigan, lastly a statement necklace. I can't forget the glitzy studs and simple clutch. When being a wedding guest remember you need a look that will last from the ceremony to the reception. Don't forget an outfit that will work well in pictures! Also don't be afraid to wear a little color it's a happy occasion so all black may not work. 


DSCN7182

Now that I'm done with the outfit details, what time do you need me to be on the dance floor?! Lol 

Dress: Target
Cardigan: Thrift
Necklace: Handmade by Me
Earrings: Gift 
Shoes: Urban Outfitter
Clutch: Thrift 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form