Monday, September 5, 2011

Fall 5 Piece French Wardrobe - #1

Okay. I took the plunge and bought the first piece for my Fall 5 Piece French Wardrobe. I really wasn't planning on spending the money at this point, but the winds of fate were blowing in a different direction.

This evening I was at the mall.  I stopped at Banana Republic to buy a pair of shorts for my fiance. They were having a surprise percent off. The possibilities were 25%, 30%, or 50% off. I happened to get 50% percent off. I just couldn't let a chance like that go to waste, so I went ahead and splurged on the trench coat I've had my eye on for a while. 

This coat is sooo classic.  I'm sure the investment is going to pay off in the years to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form