Thursday, September 1, 2011

Colorshow

Okay, so you might have been able to tell from yesterday's post. I'm still wearing unblogged pieces, I just decided not to wear them according to Mr. Roy G. Biv.  While it might be a cute blog gimmick to wear 4 red shirts in one week, I'm pretty sure people in my non-blog life might notice.  Or maybe not.  You can never tell how observant people are.  I've never had anyone in my non-blog life comment about me wearing the same 30 pieces of clothing for one month.

All this to say, I'm still wearing unblogged pieces, I'm just moving up and down the color spectrum.


2011-09-01


Blouse - Odille, Anthro (Unblogged)
Skirt - Banana Republic
Heels - Kenneth Cole Reaction, TJ Maxx
Neck - Vintage, Great Aunt's
Bracelet - Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form