Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Am I There Yet?

The last time I wore these pants, there was a bit of discussion on whether turquoise jeans were work appropriate.  (I added a blazer, okay?)  Granted they probably wouldn't work for every setting (IBM headquarters circa 1985 come to mind), but surely I can make them work given the fact that I'm in a creative field (architecture).

This time around, I decided to treat them more like colorful tights.  I paired them with a shirt dress that is just a little bit short of it's own and now I have more of a tunic/legging thing going on.  I also think the jeans will be cute with tall boots and a long sweater later in the fall.  The key is to minimize the actually amount of turquoise that is showing.  It's less jarring that way. 


2011-09-13


Shirt Dress - Gap (Unblogged)
Skinnies - F21, Plato's Closet
Flats - Calvin Klein, Dillard's
Belt - Thrifted

 


Everybody, Everywear | Colored Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form