Saturday, August 20, 2011

Thrift Find for the Week

Well, the good thing about working is that you're making money, but you don't have time to spend it.  As opposed to when I was under-employed.  Plenty of time to shop, just no money.

This week was my first time to have an 8 to 5 in a while and I did no shopping whatsoever.  I did however pick up a blouse this past Sunday amid a wedding thrift excursion.  You might even be able to guess what kind of top it is.  Why yes, it is a silk top from Banana Republic.  Summer 2007 according to the tag.




Thrift Finds 11-08-20

Blouse - Banana Republic, Salvation Army $4.00

Ever since I learned the tag trick, I've been using it in my thrifting.  I find that the average piece found in a thrift store is 2007 or 2008.  So I guess that indicates that for most people 3 to 4 years is the life span of something in their wardrobe.  Do you find this to be true for your own wardrobe?




2011-08-20


Blazer - Vintage, Thrifted
Blouse - Banana Republic, Thrifted (Unblogged)
Jeans - BDG, Urban Outfitters
Wedges - Jeffery Cambell
Bracelets - Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form