Saturday, August 13, 2011

Thrift Finds for the Week

There was a clear winner in my survey this week.  Y'all definitely want to see my clothing thrift finds, so here goes...my finds for the week. 


Thrift Finds 8-13


l to r
Blouse - Go International Target, Goodwill $2.50
Blouse - Fei (Anthropologie), Goodwill $2.50
Belt - Brighton, Peace At Home Thrift Store $2.50
Heels - Kenneth Cole Reaction, Potter's House Thrift $5.00

Grand Total: $12.50

I definitely went easy on clothing this week.  I'm trying to buy a lot of my wedding decor thrifted/vintage, so I've been concentrating my resources on that.  There was a little interest in my wedding decor so I may put together a post or two concerning that, but I definitely won't overwhelm y'all with wedding stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form