Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pattern Mix for a Job Interview

I have answered the eternal question.  Can you mix patterns for a job interview?  The answer is an unequivocal "Yes!".

I wore the outfit below to a job interview.  I didn't want to wear my most fashion forward outfit, even though it was a second interview with someone I knew.  Now granted the first picture is a bit "Where's Waldo?" when it comes to finding the mix.  Hint:  I'm wearing a patterned camisole.  You have acknowledge that it's at least more adventurous than a black suit.  Ooh!  What about tri-tone shoes?  Does that count as another pattern?





2011-08-10 A


Jacket - Mossimo, Thrifted (Unblogged)
Tank - Old Navy
Skirt - Banana Republic
Heels - Kenneth Cole Reaction, TJ Maxx





2011-08-10 B


I did an open jacket shot just to prove that there really was a patterned tank under that jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form