Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Another Day, Another Pattern Mix

It's another day and I'm wearing another pattern.  This one is also a Step 4 or maybe a Step 3.  It depends on whether you consider this particular shade of blue "neutral".  It is a bit brighter than navy.

Today I have another unblogged skirt with a funny story.  Before I went to grad school, my dad and I went down to Auburn to rent an apartment, sign papers, etc. (my mom had to work).  Anyway, it was just us and on our way back, we stopped at The Summit in Birmingham to do a little shopping.  At Anthro my dad tells me that I can spend $100 his treat, so I shop and try on and all I can come up with is the skirt I'm wearing below on sale for $30.  Don't get me wrong.  I love this skirt, it's one of my favorites (though unblogged, hmm...), but who leaves $70 unspent at Anthro.  Me, apparently.  Well, I'm sure my dad was relieved, for that trip anyway.



2011-08-09


Blouse -Thakoon for Target
Skirt - Fei, Anthropologie (Unblogged)
Necklace - Loft
Belt - Flea Market
Heels - Gianni Bini, Dillard's


Be sure to check out how everybody else mixes their patterns.





Everybody, Everywear | Pattern Mixing

1 comment:

  1. Hi! What is your opinion on commercials put on blogging resources?

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form