Sunday, August 14, 2011

5 Piece French Wardrobe - #5

I've been looking at pieces for my Fall 5 Piece French Wardrobe, so I thought that I might as well go ahead and buy the last piece of my Spring wardrobe.

I was in Kohl's today picking up coffee (they have the best deal on k-cups).  I just happened to be perusing the clothing section when I saw these really cute polka dot shorts by LC Lauren Conrad.  I was excited until I saw that the only pair was no where close to being my size.   Disappointment ensued. Fast-forward to different rack in different section of store, hiding in the back are the polka dot shorts.  In my size.  I snatch those babies up.  Dressing room and check out later, I have the 5th piece of my Spring 5 Piece French Wardrobe.





I decided to wear my shorts this evening, since I knew i wouldn't be able to wear them until next weekend. I had my fiancé take my photo. I never have humans available to take my photos, so I take advantage where I can. He takes my photo and the following dialogue commences:

Him: Those shorts look like your mom's.

Me: My mom?

Him: Like a mom would wear, like someone in their late 20s, early 30s.

Me: Guess what. 

Of course, in the first photo he took I was tiny. So I had him take another, closer up photo. After the second photo he says in a very disgusted voice, "You're wearing red shoes?!?  They don't match your outfit", in the same voice someone would use for "You eat raw meat?!?" I proceed to tell him that they go with my outfit and besides navy is a neutral.  Fashion advice from a guy who wears flip flops to weddings.  Hmm...



2011-08-14


Tank - Gap
Shorts - LC Lauren Conrad, Kohl's
Jewelry - Vintage
Wedges - Jeffery Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form