Friday, July 8, 2011

Twenty-Four - Outfit 22

Sooo...This is Outfit 22 of my Summer 30 for 30 and so far I've only used 24 items.  I have several other outfits planned, so who knows?  I may not even need those last 6 pieces.  How are all you other challengees doing?  Are you finding the Summer Challenge easier or harder than the others?  

I think in someways it's easier, because most outfits only take two pieces of clothing.  I picked three jackets for this challenge, but with Arkansas' 100 plus temperatures, they were pretty much useless.    



Outfit 22



Button-Up - J.Crew, Plato's Closet
Skirt - Simply Vera, Kohl's
Necklace - Talbots, TJ Maxx
Belt - Thrifted
Flats - Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form