Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Step 5 - Outfit 20

No, I have not entered a 12 step program for shopping (though I probably should).  I'm talking about the 5 steps of Pattern Mixing that I'll introduce to you later today.  Step 5 is the most complicated and challenging, mixing two multi-color patterns.  And I did it today as a demonstration for you.  

I am wearing two multi-colored patterns, but they do have some common colors, yellow and green.  Also, the top is a small scale pattern and the skirt is a large scale pattern.  Finally, I added a belt as a division between the two pieces and keep my other accessories simple.

Be sure to check back in a little while to read my entire post on pattern mixing.



Outfit 20



Blouse - Odille, Thrifted
Skirt - Odille, Thrifted
Belt - Thrifted
Flats - Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form