Monday, July 11, 2011

New Accessory - Outfit 23

Friday afternoon one of my friends texted me to see if I wanted to go on a double date that night with her and her husband (who works with my boyfriend).  I said sure and she said we could meet at 6:00 at a local Mediterranean restaurant.





Outfit 23



After my boyfriend got off work, we freshened up and headed out to meet them at the restaurant.  We got there on time and grabbed a table.  By 6:10, I started to wonder about our friends and voiced my concern.  My boyfriend then admitted that our friends were not coming and the real reason we were there that night is so that he could propose.  He then pulled out a ring and asked me to marry him.  Of course I said yes.






photo(4)








photo(5)


I was quite surprised. I certainly wasn't expecting the proposal to happen when it did. He is such a sneak. He used our friends as a cover because he knew that if he asked me to go to a nice restaurant, I would suspect something. He also knew that I would get more dressed up for dinner with our friends than if it was just him and me on a night out.

The surprises didn't stop there. On top of the proposal, he had secretly planned a weekend in Kansas City. After dinner, we rushed back to pack some bags and hopped in the car that night.

In true blogger fashion, I did manage to grab 30 for 30 items for the trip. I'll post my outfit photos and a couple of shots from the trip this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form