Wednesday, July 13, 2011

More Yellow - Outfit 27

Everybody looked so sunny yesterday, I thought I might just continue the yellow streak by getting this skirt in one last time before the end of my Summer 30 24 for 30.  Can you believe this 30 for 30 is almost over?  I feel like it's been fairly easy.  I haven't done all the charts and grafts and planning like I did with the other two challenges I participated in, yet I haven't been short on outfits.  I don't know if it's easier because now I'm experience or because most outfits only take two pieces, three if you count shoes.  Probably the later.



Outfit 27


Tank - J.Crew
Skirt - Vintage, Thrifted, Altered
Sandals - Lucky, Dillard's
Necklace - Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form