Thursday, July 28, 2011

Engagement Photos Preview!

We did something really fun this past weekend, we had our engagement photos taken.  I received a few preview images and I can't wait to share them with you.  The talented lady behind the camera is our friend and photographer Meredith Mashburn.  She was able to perfectly capture our quirky, vintagey style.  Please check out Meredith's page on Facebook to see all the other wonderful images she is responsible for.




DSC_4462


We had our pictures made at a local picturesque location, War Eagle Mill.  The Mill's rural location provided a multitude of shooting spots.  Fields, the river, the bridge over said river, a random barn on the side of the road (don't worry, we asked permission).  Despite the extreme heat, we had such a fun day, even my fiance who hates to have his picture taken.  After the shoot, D admitted that it wasn't so bad, it was even pretty fun.  It made him feel like a model.




DSC_4560


Now on to other important matters, the clothing. The skirt I'm wearing is actually the first thing I ever ordered from Anthropologie. I bought this, gosh it had to be six years ago. It really is a testiment to buying something you love. I don't think it's ever been on the blog, but I love this skirt and wear it often, even after six years. My shirt is new, I bought it the day of from Banana Republic. It's the first item I've bought from BR this year! I really have been good in my not shopping "new". I'm not counting this as one of my pieces for my Spring 5 Piece French Wardrobe, I think I should get a few free passes. Can I get everyone's permission for two free passes? One for an engagement photo blouse and one for a wedding gown, two new items that won't count on my 5PFW.




DSC_4386


On Me:
Blouse - Banana Republic
Skirt - Odille, Anthro
Earrings - Anthro
Bracelet - Urban Outfitters

On Him:
Shirt - Banana Republic

All photos by Meredith Mashburn

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form