Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Back in the Swing - Outfit 19

Did everyone have a nice weekend?  I went to the lake and spent some time with the fam.  Needless to say that didn't result in any photo-worthy outfits and I'm not about to put up a photo of me in a bathing suit.

I'm back in the swing of things.  This should be a big week because I'm finally moving into my new apartment.  I'm a homebody and nothing will please me more than having my own apartment with all my things accessible (not in boxes and bags).  Maybe I'll do an apartment tour in a few weeks once I get everything organized. 




Outfit 19


Cardigan - Madison, Belk
Dress - Vintage, Grey Dog Boutique
Flats - Thrifted
Belt - Thrifted
Bracelet - Mom'd

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form