Friday, July 29, 2011

Accidental Tory Burch

So, I went out to buy a glue gun and came home with a Tory Burch dress. This has happened to you, right? I had to go to Hobby Lobby to get the glue gun. I knew I was going to drive by one of my favorite thrift stores going to and from. I mentally debated whether or not I wanted to stop. "I've done quite a bit of thrifting this week." "I need to start sticking to my shopping budget." "Blah, blah, blah." I finally decided, "Well, I'll go in and look. I don't have to buy anything." How many of you have used this rationale and had it backfire on you?



Dresses


Anyway fast forward to the dress section. I'm quickly skimming the rack and an orange Mexican inspired number catches my eye. I go for the tag thinking at the very least it's some teenage brand, American Eagle or some such. Nope. Tory Burch. $4.00. A few dresses down, the lovely vintage floral number. Perfect fit. $5.00.



Board


I also picked up a cork board already covered in fabric for $1.75. It makes a perfect display for my necklaces.



Board Detail

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form