Sunday, June 26, 2011

Weekend Wear - Outfits 11 & 12

I've been wanting a blouse in blush for spring. (We all know it's been one of the hot colors.) I even considered using one of my five 5PFW spots on it. I resisted and then low and behold I found the perfect top at a thrift store. It was in the "Vintage" section, which normally means the price is marked up, but it was just $4.00, the same price as the regular tops. The tag doesn't specify the material, but it's either silk or some silky substitute.

Once again a perfect example of being able to find a second-hand version of something that is currently in fashion.


Outfit 11

Top - Vintage, Thrifted
Shorts - Gap
Jewelry - Vintage, Garage Sale
Flats - Thrifted



Outfit 12

Cardigan - Madison, Belk
Tank - J.Crew
Capris - Old Navy
Sandals - Lucky, Dillards
Jewelry - Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form