Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Outfit Post That Almost Wasn't

Yesterday was Phase Two of the Big Move. My BF came to NE Arkansas and we filled up a U-Haul trailer with (some of) my belongings. One and a half hours short of our final destination (NW Arkansas) my car dies on the side of the interstate. We have to call a tow truck which takes it 45 miles to the nearest Toyota Dealership, which is still at least 50 miles short of where we are headed.

In my infinite wisdom, I had packed my car with the items I would need soon. I managed to grab all the components of my EBEW outfit, but not my camera. UGH! Cut to this morning: BF's camera, new batteries, and we are in business, thanks to Barnes and Noble for the free internet. The things I do for blogging.


Outfit 06.14.11 B


Blazer - Ann Taylor, Thrifted
Lace Tee - Thrifted
Shorts - Gap
Shoes - Gianni Bini
Necklace - Simply Vera Vera Wang, Kohl's



Outfit 06.14.11 A


Lace | Everybody, Everywear


I'll be back tomorrow with the beginning of my 15 for 15. Stay tuned for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form