Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hot in Here

I'm pretty sure that posting one outfit a week does not make you style blogger. Oh well. What can I say, except that I hope everyone will stick with me through this sporadic period of my life. Now, on to the good stuff. Clothes!

It has turned out hot here in the South, so I'm going for light (but still cute) layers. This outfit cost me somewhere in the ball park of $10. Skirt, sandals, and belt trifted and blouse swapped. Now technically we could say that the cost of the blouse is actually the cost of the my own item that was exchanged in the swap, but who wants to get technical? No money was exchanged as part of the transaction, so in my book that means free! Did I mention it was J.Crew? Yeah, it is!


Outfit 06.01.11


Blouse - J.Crew, Swapped
Skirt - Vintage, Thrifted
Belt - Thrifted
Flats - Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form