Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day of Diffusions - Outfit 2

While I'm not generally a proponent of cheap clothing, I do love diffusion lines. You know, where a designer partners with a mass retailer to bring the non-fashion elite (me) fashion at affordable prices. We have all waxed poetic about the various Target/Designer collaborations. Another one of my favs is Vera Wang's line for Kohl's. I will never be able to afford real Vera Wang, but with her line "Simply Vera" I might just get to purchase (with sales prices and coupons) a piece that she at least nodded her approval of. Now that's fashion democracy.


Outfit 2


Tank - Tucker for Target
Skirt - Simply Vera Vera Wang, Kohl's
Necklace - Vintage
Shoes - Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form