Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Paper Doll Project #2

I'm going to keep it short and sweet today.

A. This outfit was put together by Vanessa of the My Heart Blogged as part of the Paper Doll Project. The pants were the item that I asked her to style. Head over to Vanessa's blog to check out the outfit I picked for her.

B. This outfit is also one of my amazingly cheap ones. Under $30. Shoes: $20. Shirt and Pants: $2 each. Accesories: Thrifted. You get the drift.

C. Tomorrow begins the move of epic proportions. I may not post for a while, or ever, (just kidding). Hopefully, I'll get back to regularly scheduled programing soon.


Outfit 05.11.11 A


Blouse - Chico's, Thrifted
Pants - Thrifted
Shoes - Gianni Bini
Necklace - Scarf, Knotted
Belt - Vintage, Thrifted


Outfit 05.11.11 B

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form