Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Caught in the Act

I was unsure if I would actually wear this outfit out in public. It's a whole lot of look. I thought that I might pull that old blogger trick. You know, where you photograph and post a fashiony outfit and then wear another, more practical one out of the house. I went out to grab my camera from the car and low and behold, one of my dad's farm customers drives up. There is no one else around, so I have to direct this guy to the other field, in my 1960's psychedelic dress. Probably not the exact attire your expect from someone on a farm in Arkansas. Oh, well. He didn't even blink an eye. I guess he's seen weirder things. By the way, I ended up wearing this outfit out and about town all afternoon.


Outfit 05.10.11



Jacket - Urban Outfitters
Dress - Vintage
Necklace - Vintage
Sandals - Gianni Bini


Florals | Everybody, Everywear

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form