Tuesday, April 12, 2011

To The Maxi

Today, I'm dressing the current decade. I think. I may even be on trend. I'm sporting a maxi skirt as part of EBEW. I have a lot of maxi ideas for Spring. I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with.

This outfit is a bit of a miracle. It cost around $30 including $20 for the shoes. That's right. This is one of my $2 silk shirts, a $3 thrifted skirt, and clearance/thrifted jewelry and belt.


Outfit 04.12.11 A

Shirt - Ann Taylor, Thrifted
Skirt - Hand-Made, Thrifted
Shoes - BCBGeneration
Necklace - Simply Vera Vera Wang (Kohl's)
Cuff - Thrifted
Belt - Flea Market



Outfit 04.12.11 B


Lucky magazine says that front slits are in for Spring. Who am I to disagree? I do think that it makes a possibly frumpy outfit a little sexier.


Maxi Skirt/Dress | Everybody, Everywear



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form