Thursday, March 24, 2011

Rebel Rebel

Wow! I'm not really sure what came over me today. This outfit is kind of bad@$$, especially considering my usual fair. I've had this jacket for a while, but haven't been able to style it in a way that didn't look like I had just fallen off the back of a Harley. I decided that the best way to counter the masculine nature of the jacket was with girly items and what is more girly than ruffles and purple lips. No, I'm not wearing purple lipstick, but there are tiny, little purple lips on my shirt.



Outfit 03.24.11 A

Jacket - LC Lauren Conrad, Kohl's (1st time out)
Blouse - Gap (1st time out)
Skirt - Banana Republic
Booties - BCBGeneration (1st time out)
Bracelet - Vintage



Outfit 03.24.11 B

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form