Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hot Legs

Today's outfit is part of the Paper Doll Project organized by Suze of Miss Vinyl Ahoy. Different bloggers were paired up and got to dress each other for the day. My partner is Dana of Curvy with a Side of Confidence. Be sure to head over to her blog to check out the outfit I chose for her.




Outfit 03.22.11 A

Blazer - Banana Republic
Dress - Tucker for Target (1st time out)
Boots - Vintage, Thrifted
Necklace - Simply Vera Vera Wang (Kohl's)
Belt - Gap
Tights - Hue






Outfit 03.22.11 B

So how does one go about creating an outfit for someone you've never met. Well, all the bloggers were asked to chose a piece of clothing that they would like styled. In my case, it was the Tucker for Target dress. Dana chose a pink blouse. We exchanged several emails about weather, activities for today, etc. as well as pictures of the item to be styled. We then looked through each others archives, and made outfits based on items the person already owned. Both Dana and I happened to use Polyvore to create outfit suggestions for each other, which I think worked out really well.

You can see her Polyvore sets for me here and here.
You can see my Polyvore sets for her here, here, and here.


The entire experience was really fun and I'd love to do it again.




dolls




If you are reading this in October 2011, I repurposed this outfit for Everybody, Everywear.



Colored Tights | Everybody, Everywear

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form