Monday, March 14, 2011

On the Road Again

Please excuse my road weary look, because I am road weary. This photo was taken after a 5 hour drive back to my apartment, but a girl's got to take her outfit photos. Right?

I had to stop by one last architect's office on my way out of town this morning, so I wanted an outfit that looked professional, but was also comfy for such a long drive. Observant readers may notice that this is a remix of the top from Friday. Isn't that what traveling is all about? Remixing what few items you can fit in your travel bag of choice. I once traveled 2.5 weeks in Europe with only a school size backpack. Let's just say it involved lots of washing of items in hotel sinks.



Outfit 031411

Cardigan - Gap
Blouse - Gap
Pants - Banana Republic
Flats - Banana Republic
Necklace - Banana Republic
Bracelet - Mexico
Glasses - Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form