Thursday, March 3, 2011

30 of 30 or The End is Here!

See that big smile on my face, I'm sporting it because this is my final outfit of the 30 for 30 Winter Challenge. In honor of my final outfit, I broke out my final unworn piece, my black skirt. Last challenge, a black skirt was my most worn skirt. This time I wore a black skirt once. What gives? Last time, I seemed to have more colorful tops to pair with the black skirt. This time I picked so many neutrals, it wasn't really needed. Oh well, lesson learned. I'm toasting all my fellow remixers with my morning mug of coffee. Here's to being done!



Outfit 30


Shirt - J.Crew (via Plato's Closet)
Skirt - Urban Outfitters
Flats - Banana Republic
Necklace - Vintage (Gift from parents)
Belt - Vintage (Flea Market)
Bracelet - Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form