Monday, February 7, 2011

5 of 30

I'm back in body, if not in spirit. This is literally the first time I've worn anything other than pajamas for the last two days. Also, I may or may not have applied my makeup in Photoshop.

I'm 2 days behind now, which is a bit of a bummer. This is the exact same thing that happened during the fall challenge, but I managed to catch up.

Today's outfit was comfy casual. As in, "I would really rather be in PJs, but I've got to venture out into the real world." I will be back in full fashion swing tomorrow for "Classic Blazer Tuesday" on Everybody, Everywear.


Outfit 5

Cardigan - Gap
Stripe Tee - Anthro
Pants - J.Crew
Boots - Vintage
All Accessories - Vintage

By the way, thanks everyone for the encouraging comments left on my last post. At least I know I'm not the only one who gets camera shy about taking outfit photos in public places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form