Wednesday, February 2, 2011

3 of 30

One of the things I love most about the 30 for 30 challenge is all the outfit planning I do. I guess I'm paranoid about not having enough outfits or enough interesting outfits, so I plan everything out. During the 30 for 30, I actually have an idea of what I'm going to wear when I get dressed in the morning, instead of just staring blankly at my closet. Also there's a lot less putting on, tearing off, throwing on the closet floor.

I like the order 30 for 30 brings to my (clothing) life. It's much harder to plan outfits when there are hundreds of items to choose from, but planning is almost imperative when there are only 30 items. Last time around I used lots of lists and charts to plan my outfits. This time around I've been using Polyvore. I'm a very visual person and this method really appeals to me. What about everyone else? Are you a planner or are you just winging it?


Outfit 3

Cardi - Anthropologie
Blouse - Banana Republic (Consignment)
Skirt - Vintage Anne Klein, Thrifted, Altered
Tights - Hue
Boots - Frye (Consigment)
All Accessories - Vintage and/or Thrifted


Outfit 3 Detail

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form