Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2 of 30 or Hindsight is 20/20

Speaking of hindsight....Maybe today was not the best to attempt my first outdoor shot on my apartment building's roof deck. 26 degrees, 15 mph winds out of the north. I know you Minnesotans are laughing your tuchuses off right now, but as anyone south of the Mason-Dixon Line knows, this is bitterly cold to us Southerners.

Also pay no attention to the humongous wad of keys I'm holding. I seriously wanted to get this over as quickly as possible and didn't have the foresight to throw them on the ground before my self-timer went off. Oh, well, not bad for a first attempt.


Outfit 2


Denim Shirt - J.Crew via Plato's Closet
Stripe Tee - Anthropologie
Black Skinnies - Gap
Flats - Banana Republic
Necklace, Belt, Ring - Vintage
Bracelet - Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form