Friday, February 18, 2011

17 of 30

Pulled out another of my unused items. These boots have yet to make their 30 for 30 appearance. I think that lace up ankle booties are having a moment right now, but I found these at the thrift shop for $2.98. Further proof of the cyclical nature of fashion.



Outfit 17

Blazer - Banana Republic
Blouse - Banana Republic (via consignment)
Jeans - Gap
Boots - Thrifted
Necklace - Gap
Bracelets - Vintage


Oh, the joys of being (relatively) fashion forward in a small town in Arkansas. I wouldn't really consider this outfit too "out there". It's actually pretty tame compared to my usual fare, but I definitely got some looks while out to lunch with my parents today. In this town, if your not wearing jeans and a t-shirt, you are definitely over the top. What about everyone else? Do you find yourself tempering your outfits based on where you live or where you're going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form