Thursday, February 17, 2011

16 of 30

The world may not be ready for my legs, but it's going to be 74 degrees today and there was no way I was going to stuff myself into the color tights I had planned to wear with this outfit.

Everyone one will be glad to know that this skirt is one of the scragglers. I'm now down to 4 unused pieces and plan to break at least one of them out this weekend.



Outfit 16


Stripe Tee - Anthro
Skirt - Vintage Oscar de la Renta, Thrifted, Altered
Flats - Banana Republic
Belt - Nine West (TJ Maxx)
Accessories - Vintage


I was feeling rather nautical in this getup. What do you think? Mixing horizontal and vertical stripes? Genius or crazy? I'll be back later this afternoon with Week 2 Wrap Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form