Wednesday, February 16, 2011

15 of 30 Halfway!

Well, today is my halfway point for the 30 for 30 challenge. I still have 5 pieces that haven't made their debut. I suppose it's good to have some items to spice up the last half of the challenge.

How is everyone else doing? Have you used all your items yet? Do you purposely save a few for the last half?

This might be a 29 item challenge. With temperatures in the high 60s/ low 70s, I'm not sure that I'm going to be able to wear that last blue sweater. When nice temperatures finally show up after a long, snowy winter, you definitely want to break out the spring attire, not put on yet another heavy sweater.



Outfit 15

Cardi - Gap
Striped Button Up - J.Crew (via Plato's Closet)
Pants - Gap
Flats - Banana Republic
Scarf - Vintage Vera
Necklace - Charlotte Russe
Bracelet - Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form