Tuesday, January 25, 2011

High Horses and Sore Heads

I've done really well all month with my NNNY challenge, until Sunday. My parents came to town, and we went shopping. At Anthropologie. Let's just say that I fell off that high horse I've been riding faster than you can say "sale rack" and hit my head on my soap box on the way down. In my defense, my parents were buying and I got some things for my interview tomorrow. More on that later.


Outfit 01.25.11

Cardigan - Anthropologie
Breton Tee - Rodarte for Target
Skirt - Vintage, Thrifted, Altered
Tights - Eddie Bauer
Boots - Frye
All Accessories - Vintage


Outfit 01.25.11 Detail


I
'm wearing stripes today as a part of Everybody, Everywear. Head over there to check out everyone else's versions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form