Sunday, November 14, 2010

Week 1 Wrap-up

Week 1


What I've Learned (Week 1):

1. I have a favorite pose. Can you tell what it is?
2. Tiff files work much better than jpgs for editing.
3. I use shopping as a pass time, not just as a way to procure items I really need. Talk about an expensive hobby.
4. The mall is really not my big temptation, it's thrifting.
5. I could use one more neutral cardigan in my 30 for 30, maybe in exchange for that black dress.
6. I can conquer temptation. Shopping will not get the best of me.

Anyone else have any big revelations for week one?

5 comments:

  1. I love all your outfits!! They're all perfectly lady like, and totally fun!!
    I think number 7 is my favorite though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfits! Four is my favorite! I am a sucker for yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! You are doing great. I love number 1 for work and number 5 for casual best, but they are all winners in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog - I'm a fellow remixer too. Looking forward to following you along the rest of the way.

    I really like #2 and #5.

    And as for your #1 (favorite pose), I do the same one too.

    http://twosixandcounting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form